About Me

My photo
Pickens, SC, United States
My name is Sherry. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 8 years now. We have 5 children including one set of twins (Ashelie - 20, Brittany - 17, Dalton - 15, Logan - 15, and Lacey - 14). So that would be 4 teenagers for the next few months and things at my house get really hectic quite often but I love them all regardless. I love crafts. I have done many cross-stitch and crochet projects in the past, but the future has alot of cricut time involved. Please look around and leave a comment if you would like.

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 14, 2010







http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6445745

April is Autism Awareness Month. Altough I don't personally have anyone that is close to me that has autism, I do have friends that have children with autism. I know what kind of challenges that they face on an everyday basis. So I have joined the Cartridge Exploration Challenge this week on the MB. Instead of using a certain cartridge, the challenge was for a puzzle piece and here is the two cards that I came up with. If you would like to join this challenge then the postmark date is April 17th. All of the cards will be used for fundraising purposes and there will be a drawing for some wonderful prizes as well. Have a blessed craft filled day.


No comments:

Post a Comment